Saturday, October 5, 2024

Death to all That Knows and Speaks Aloud

I wrote the other day, "I would be dead, if I used drugs." My advesaries took it as fear, but I'm not afraid. Well, not at that moment was I in fear. I had just watched a You.Tube video on Craig Mack. I had forgot who Craig Mack was. So, I went to the internet to find out who he used to be. I heard his number one jam, "Flava in Yo Ear", or whatever and I remembered. He was only 47 years old. He had the first number one hit for Bad Boy Records that Puff Daddy had started. We know where he is today. The Feds raided his homes in LA and Miami looking for evidence of sex trafficking. All of you that have been following me over the past 11 years know my involvement with a prostitution ring at the Oakland County Jail, (OCJ). I was arrested several times for stalking the police, namely Steve and Val. The first time I was arrested was October 2002. That was 22 yeats ago. Do you know that I fight the police to this day. It is continuous. Some have retired, some have quit and some of them are dead. One thing that is true. I am a mortal enemy of the Pontiac Police, now the Oakland County Sheriff's Department, (OCSD). There are many women who were in my position in the OCJ. Many have died, had strokes and aneurysms. I had a stroke in 2020. I also contracted diabetes from the psychotrophic medication I was forced to take for my "mental illness". I am bi-polar and schizophrenic. Since I was a teenager, otherwise sane people called me crazy because I didn't use drugs or have sex. I still don't use drugs or have sex, homosexual kind or the normal stuff. So, I'm still nuts! It wasn't until I almost got into a relationship with Steve did I become certifiable. I knew that a member of the Pontiac Police had beat the mother of his twins black and blue, until she finally left him. She left me, too, and came to me to show me the product of the last beating. To top it off, one day while alone at her sister's, he was ready to beat her, again. In order to divert the beating she called out, "I showed Lesley!" I asked her, "What you do that for? Now he's going to come for me!" On September 11, 2001, I picked up my phone for the third time and called the Pontiac Police Department, but this time sadly I reached then Detective Steve Wittebort. My brother, who has done 19 year in the Michigan Department of Corrections, had been indicted for the first time and was awaiting a judgement from a higher court on a drug case. The Feds had our phone wired, and the Pontiac Police were now listening in. The woman beater, Paul "Pancho", found out that I was talking on the phone with Steve. For this post, we will call Steve, "Steve", and Paul, "Pancho". It seems that most people know Paul as Pancho on the street. That's the name his grandmother, "Rea", gave him many years ago. It seems that's what he goes by on the streets of Pontiac. Since I have lived this long, I hope my friend Patricia has not been unalived, nor her sister or her niece. We are the only ones who knows the kind of monster Pancho was to Patricia. While living in Pontiac, I was the only person she really knew. I had introduced her to my friends. but she didn't confide in them like she did me. After she left and went back to Detroit, she became discouraged and depressed. She gave the twins she had with Pancho, and kept her son from a previous relationship. I begged her not to do it, but she felt he would give them a better life. She had lied to the Pontiac Police and told him that Pancho was a great father, provider and boyfriend. She told me that his family thought she was trash and would ruin his career as a cop, and going after him for child support was just another way she would, "Ruin Pancho's life". They acted as if she was the worst thing that ever happened in his life. I told her to care less about what they felt or what he told them about her. She slept on the floor with those twins to make sure he got a good night's sleep. He was never home, she got food stamps to supplement his income, and now he tries to stop me from getting food stamp benefits, when he ate off them for five years. After beating her back to Detroit, he got her for child support, and when she got behind, every time she came into Pontiac city limits he had her arrested. So, she didn't get to spend anytime with her "boys" when they were growing up. When he was the absentee father, living in the house with them and not providing for them at all. One of the boys got a diaper rash so bad he couldn't wear a diaper. He would come home angry, because Patricia hadn't change their diaper. In reality, she couldn't change their diaper. because she didn't have any to change them into. He told the world she was an awful mother. Truth is, he was the worst kind of man to her and the kids. That's why he's a monster. Not to mention the things he's done to me for knowing all of this. They got Diddy, but what are they going to do with Pancho? He's a dirty and corrupt cop. He was demoted as an Investigator with the OCSD. He now patrol the streets. He makes friends with women that he can relates to, and all I can say is I know what Jaguar Wright is feeling. You know these men are bad men. I found out that the OCSD was running a prostitution ring out of the jail's clinic. I'm thinking the whole goal since 2002 was to get me into the jail to make me a prostitute. It's been going on long before I was arrested. Even before the stealing ring at Sears, the White cars and Flea Markets "Up North". These people Kill people who know too much. They kill people for insurance money. They kill people; period. That's why I say that if I was on drugs, the contaminate your drug of choice. If I drank in public or private, my mother don't drink outside our home she was poisoned. But I don't drink period, or if I chose a man other than the one I'm with I would be dead! Pancho would kill me, alone. In his attempt to silence me, he has exposed me to several other groups that want me dead. Those women that I wrote about in my book, "Jell". I don't talk. They would be unalived just like other women who have "situations" with OCSD. Some of the women who are dead I had direct conversation with or who were in jail with me. I know these men are killers. I watch those stories on You.Tube and cringe. The music industry is so small, and the Hip-Hop scene is even smaller. Just like Pontiac. How do these people die that are all connected to the same person or people in the industry? How do all these people in Pontiac die who are connected to the Pontiac Police and now OCSD"? I have friends I can't talk to. I have people who have came to the other side, but still have to do what they do. Deal drugs, have sex with the same sex. Claim to be dead, to keep the idea that they have snitched and have gone rouge. Jaguar Wright is right! Diddy was arrested on my birthday, September 17. I pray that was the Feds telling me they haven't forgot about me. Because these monsters in Pontiac have gotten away with it for far too long. They have "Freak Offs" in the OCJ. The men and women being sold in the jail, Wayne County, too! People being murdered for what they know. They have some drugs out there that will get you hooked the first time you try it. They have drugs out there that will give you kidney failure and have you on diaysis and dead in less than a year. Drugs that will give you cancers, strokes and liver disease and heart attacks. Not only that, but like Kim Porter said, "If they can get to your food they got you". I ate at China Jade, my food was so salty. Then, I had a stroke. China Jade is on Door Dash, and the women who deliver for Door Dash don't just deliver egg foo young, they also are serving up S.E.X. Not to mention the hospitals in Pontiac, St. Joe, now Trinity Health, Osteopathic and General are involved with their mess and will kill people on demand. The Fire Department and local ambulance services, too. People wonder how Jaguar Wright knows so much. How do I know so much? When your moving in the same circles you know what's going on in your circle. I was in the car with a women whose mother had me, and my then bestfriend, pick up from work. She was just talking about everything and everybody. She told us a story about her friend that was disappointed with this real good looking guy in Pontiac. I heard about him from my sisters who are older. She said her friend was so upset, because he had picked her up at a club. She thought she had hit it big. He was so fine and she was about to get, well you know... She told her friend that his penis was so small that it felt like he was dry humping her. Why the following summer I started dating his brother and had the exact same experience. You can't make this stuff up. Jaguar has to keep talking until it all comes true. Diddy, Jay-Z. Beyonce, Clive Davis and the rest. Look. Prince died, Michael Jackson died Whitney Houston died. The biggest Black stars of our time. The industry is too small for that!I'm going to keep writing, until those indictments come down! I know too much!